Latest Unit Sold : #xx-xx on 27-01-2021 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 27-01-2021: Book an Appointment to view The Reef at King’s Dock Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price + Discounts.
- 27-01-2021: Attractive Indicative Prices! Click on WhatsApp button to reveal!
- 16-01-2021: Showflat Virtual Tour Available!
- 11-12-2020: Open for Viewing via Appointment Soon. *Limited slots per day.
- 01-12-2020: Full Project Details have been updated!
- 01-12-2020: Full E-Brochure is now available to be downloaded.
- 01-12-2020: Full Floor Plan is now available to be downloaded.
- 01-12-2020: Updated Site Plan for The Reef at King’s Dock released.
- 01-12-2020: Location Map have been updated.
- 08-08-2020: Read more on the developers behind the development of The Reef at King’s Dock.
- 10-03-2020: Potential of The Greater Southern Waterfront
- 20-02-2020: Read more: SGH Campus Master Plan
- 18-02-2020: Read more: New home sales in January up amid global economic uncertainty
- 10-02-2020: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website.
- 23-01-2020: Want to find out more on the masterplan in Bukit Merah? Read the URA Master Plan : Bukit Merah
Keppel Land is the property arm of Keppel Corporation, one of Singapore’s flagship multinational companies with a global footprint in more than 20 countries. Keppel Corporation provides solutions for sustainable urbanisation, focusing on energy & environment, urban development, connectivity and asset management.
Discover the The Reef at King’s Dock : A New Reign of Waterfront Living as well as the The Reef at King’s Dock location map.
Online registrants who’ve scheduled an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and no commission is payable. Please be advised that units for sale at The Reef at King’s Dock are on first come first serve basis.
The Reef at King’s Dock comprises 429 residential units, benefit from the massive transformation development provided by Greater Southern Waterfront. Enjoy effortless connectivity to all that Singapore has to offer, with West Coast Highway attached to major hotspots around Singapore. Well-connected to green pockets, The Reef at King’s Dock offers use of a selection of outdoor activities including trekking, jogging and cycling.
Resident in The Reef at King’s Dock residents will also benefit from the nature scenery offered by the Mount Faber and Telok Blangah, and also many attractions nearby include the VivoCity, Sentosa Island, and the future Brani Island hotspots. Find out more: The Reef at King’s Dock : A New Reign of Waterfront Living.
You may view the The Reef at King’s Dock 3D Virtual Tour (Available Now!) and download The Reef at King’s Dock E-Brochure & Floor Plan.
Book An Appointment to view The Reef at King's Dock ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of The Reef at King's Dock Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.