Latest Unit Sold : #18-33 on 27-11-2020 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 27-11-2020: Book an Appointment to view The Reef at King’s Dock Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price + Discounts.
- 27-11-2020: Christmas Sure-Win Lucky Dip Promo! Please Click on WhatsApp button to reveal Latest Promotion!
- 19-06-2020: Open for Viewing via Appointment. *Limited slots per day.
- 01-05-2020: $10,000 Direct Discount for first 10 Peak Collection Units!
- 09-05-2020: Showflat Virtual Tour available!
- 01-05-2020: $10,000 Direct Discount for 18 Peak Collection Units!
- 10-03-2020: Potential of The Greater Southern Waterfront
- 20-02-2020: Read more: SGH Campus Master Plan
- 18-02-2020: Read more: New home sales in January up amid global economic uncertainty
- 12-02-2020: Enquire to Get Direct Developer Promotional Prices!
- 05-02-2020: Price list updated!
- 10-02-2020: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website.
- 09-02-2020: Download and view the E-Brochure.
- 03-02-2020: The The Reef at King’s Dock Gallery have been updated. Check them out!
- 02-02-2020: Updated Site Plan for The Reef at King’s Dock released.
- 02-02-2020: Location Map have been updated.
- 01-02-2020: You can now see the entire development with the newly released Video.
- 23-01-2020: Want to find out more on the masterplan in Bukit Merah? Read the URA Master Plan : Bukit Merah
- 07-09-2019: Read more: UOL sells 276 units at The Reef at King’s Dock
- 15-09-2019: Read more: The Reef at King’s Dock draws 4,500 people on preview weekend
- 10-07-2019: Full Project Details have been updated!
- 01-09-2019: Full The Reef at King’s Dock E-Brochure is now available to be downloaded.
- 08-08-2019: Read more on the developers behind the development of The Reef at King’s Dock.
Kheng Leong Group, incorporated in 1949, has a growing portfolio through collaboration or direct investment with strategic partners, that spans all over the Asia Pacific region from Hong Kong and Shanghai to Sydney and also London and Los Angeles.
United Industrial Corporation (UIC), established in 1963, has grown becoming a premier listed property investment and development company in Singapore.
Discover the The Reef at King’s Dock : Reserved for Visionaries as well as the The Reef at King’s Dock location map.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and no commission is payable. Please be informed that units for sale at The Reef at King’s Dock are on first come first serve basis.
The 56-storey twin towers comprises 1074 residential units, overlooking the evolving waterfront. Enjoy effortless connectivity to all that Singapore is offering, with three expressways (AYE, CTE & MCE) attached to major hotspots around Singapore. Well-connected to green pockets, The Reef at King’s Dock offers usage of a selection of outdoor activities including jogging, trekking and cycling.
Resident in The Reef at King’s Dock residents will also benefit from the nature scenery provided by the Rail Corridor from Anson Road to Marina Bay, linking our green heritage to the everchanging urban landscape. Scheduled for completion in 2021, the 24km-long green artery will connect communities, spur development and revitalise the neighbourhood. Find out more: Reserved for the Visionaries.
Book An Appointment to view Avenue South Residence ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Avenue South Residence Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.